Digital Marketing 101 – Part 3 of 3
In Digital Marketing 101 – Part 1 and Part 2, we covered the basics of digital marketing and the differences between B2B (Business-to-Business) and B2C (Business-to-Consumer). In our final installment of the series, we’ll cover the 4 Digital Marketing Strategies you must implement in 2021 to successfully engage with your audience and accomplish your goals.
What Are The Digital Marketing Strategies You Can’t Ignore?
Whatever you do in the new year, optimizing your marketing strategies to increase your lead-generation capabilities should be a top priority. Here’s our list of the top 4 useful strategies to implement in 2021:
Optimizing your social media is a great way to engage with clients and increase lead generation frequently. A well-maintained social media presence will strengthen your brand, generate leads, and help you to connect with your target audience. Be sure to utilize the appropriate social media platforms that target the audience you are hoping to reach.
- Create a strong social media presence that incentivizes consumers to follow you
- Frequently offer original content to your platforms that create consistent engagement
- Attract new leads by providing links back to your website
Incorporating Search Engine Optimization is a great way to facilitate lead generation. This can be used to organically increase search traffic to your social media pages, websites, and blogs. Make sure you are creating an online environment that is easily navigable to the traffic you’re looking to obtain.
- Streamlined website with easy navigation
- Websites must be mobile-friendly
- Calendar link on every page to make connectivity easier
- Use keywords in your blog content that is relevant to your organization
- Define your niche with an about us page
- Options for FAQ
- Contact Us page, etc.
Generating leads and organic traffic to your websites can be done even faster with an efficient Google AdWords campaign. Google AdWords helps you get in front of customers when researching businesses on Google search and maps. Essentially, you pay for clicks.
- You can focus on multiple keywords at a time.
- You can turn the campaign on or off whenever you want to.
- Ads that appear on the top of the page get immediate visibility.
Regularly updating your websites and social media accounts with original content will keep your consumers engaged and create top of mind awareness. Focus on building long-term relationships through a combination of original and curated content that keeps your consumers engaged. Blogs, videos, podcasts, and articles are all effective ways to engage consumers. In addition to drawing attention from your audience, these mediums also help define your personality and character, all of which can drive an increase in interest from prospective leads.
How Do I Get Started On My Digital Marketing Needs for 2021?
Whether you’re a business owner or financial professional, the tools you need to get started are within reach. Contact me, or schedule a call, and I’ll be happy to discuss your marketing needs with you.
Happy New Year to you and yours!