It’s that time of year to gear up for fall and holiday networking events by ensuring you are using LinkedIn to your advantage. Here are five things you should be doing to ensure your content is fresh and you’re leveraging all LinkedIn has to offer.
- Change your backdrop regularly to tie into a promotion or seasonal offering
- Add a headline — be sure to include a keyword
- This should be your elevator pitch (why someone should choose you/your company)
- Always include a call-to-action
- If possible, add video
- Shouldn’t be a resume
- Use this area to talk about the company
Personal Note to Contacts
- Customize a personal note instead of using a template
- Instead of sending InMail to contact people, you don’t know you can join a group they belong to and will be able to send them a message without using InMail
If you’d like us to review your LinkedIn profile contact us today. We’re happy to help make the last quarter of 2019 the most profitable it can be!